Boundary & Sphere of Influence Maps and Municipal Service Reviews
- Schedule for Initiating Sphere of Influence Reviews/Updates – 2023-2027 Work Plan
- Select the checkbox for City or District to filter the listing below.
- Click on the City or District name and you will be redirected to their respective website.
- Click on the MAP link to open a PDF map file of the city or district.
- Links to Municipal Service Reviews are also available for each city or district.
- Links to Sphere of Influence Reviews/Updates adopted in 2022 going forward are available.
Provides potable retail water, nonpotable/recycled water, and sanitary sewer collection and treatment services to the eastern part of the City of Camarillo, the Tierra Rejada and Santa Rosa Valleys and CSUCI.
By contract, provides potable water to Oak Park, recycled water to Oak Park and Lake Sherwood, and sanitary sewer collection and treatment to Oak Park, Lake Sherwood, and Bell Canyon, and the Westlake Village and North Ranch portions of Thousand Oaks.
Provides surface and groundwater conservation, groundwater replenishment, and wholesale water for ag. and urban uses in the Santa Clara River Valley and the Oxnard Plain area. Provides potable water and recreation services at Lake Piru.